Renogy 100W Polycrystalline Solar Panel is your viable solution for your off grid solar power system.
Although slightly bigger than its monocrystaline counterpart, this solar module provides the same output-100W rated power at Standard Test Conditions.
You can get about 500W hours solar power daily at summer time under ideal conditions.
It is designated for 12V nominal system voltage.
This a very reliable solar panel: it is specially designed to withstand high winds, snow load and hail.
Renogy 100W Polycrystalline Solar Panel is encapsulated in a corrosion resistant aluminium frame, which ensures prolonged exploitation period.
This panel can be easily connected in series or parallel to get more solar power yield by increasing either nominal solar system voltage to 24V/48V or generated solar current.
This polycrystalline solar panel is a perfect solution for powering your residential vehicle, boat, trailer for charging a 12V battery.
It comes with 25 year power warranty, 5-year material and workmanship warranty.
The panel can withstand high wind (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa). It has resistant aluminum frame, which allows the panels to work for a long time.
This solar panel is a good compromise between the price and real generated output power.
The polycrystalline solar panel provides almost the same solar power compared to monocrystaline solar panel, ( slightly underperforming mono panel), for lower price at the expense of its slightly bigger size.
- Maximum Power: 100W
- Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
- Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.8V Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.62A
- Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.4V
- Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.92A
- Dimensions: 40.5 X 26.7 X 1.4 In
- Weight: 16.5lbs
- Warranty Information 25-year transferable power output warranty: 5-year/95% efficiency rate, 10-year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate 5-year material and workmanship warranty.
You can learn more about mixing different types of solar panels by visiting our blog.
There are no reviews yet.