• 170 Watts Solar Panel monocrystalline solar panel can charge a 12V battery or charge a 24/48V battery by wiring several solar panels in series.
• Waterproof Junction Box can isolate environmental particles and low-pressure water jets. Bypass diodes are pre-installed in the junction box, thus preventing shaded string of the panel from overheating and delivering optimal power in case of casting shadows over the solar panel, with a pair of pre-attached 3ft MC4 Cable.
• Durable panel can withstand high wind (2400 Pa) and snow loads (5400 Pa) and have excellent performance in low light environments. Corrosion-resistant aluminum material can withstand the changing outdoor environment and prolong its service life.
• Versatile – Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters, the solar panel is suitable for powering the house or for RV, Marine, Boat and other outdoor applications
• Easy to use and mount (pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel), sophisticated to use with your RVs, boats, and other outdoor equipment.
• BougeRV promises 18 months warranty
Power at STC(Pm): 170Watts
Max. power voltage(Vmp): 19.01V
Max. power current(Imp): 8.91A
Open circuit voltage(Voc): 22.5V
Short circuit current(Isc): 9.44A
Series fuse rating: 15A
Max. system voltage: 1000V
J-Box IP Rating: IP65
Dimensions: 670*1480*35mm / 26.4*58.3*1.38inch
Net Weight (kg / lb): 10.9kg / 24lb..