Goal Zero 41022 Solar Recharging Kit uses free sunpower to charge your smartphone in 1 hour in optimal sunlight conditions when solar charger’s panel is optimally angled towards the sun or recharge removable AA/AAA size batteries from the sun or USB.
The recharging kit solar panel produces power only during the day when sunlight is present.
This free power can be stored either in rechargeable batteries by means of included Guide 10 Plus power pack recharger or used directly to charge most USB and 12V devices like phones, MP3, GPS, or tablet.
The recommended type of storing batteries are any AA/AAA NiMH batteries only.
Nomad 7 solar panel is ultra lightweight, small and water resistant.
What is included in Goal Zero 41022 Solar Recharging Kit:
• Nomad 7 solar panel
• Guide 10 Plus power pack recharger with built in battery management system for preventing overcharging and discharging of the batteries
• 4 AA rechargeable batteries included
Recharging kit weight: 1.2 pound.
Nomad 7 solar panel tech specifications:
• USB Port: 5V, up to 1A (5W max), regulated
• Solar Port (blue, 8mm): 15V, up to 0.3A (5W max), regulated
• Mini Solar Port (2.5mm): 6.5V, up to 1.1A (7W max)
• Rated Power: 7W
• Open Circuit Voltage: 8-9V
• Cell Type: Monocrystalline
• Weight: 16.2 oz (460 g)
• Dimensions (unfolded): 9 x 1.5 x 17 in (22.9 x 3.8 x 43.2 cm)
• Dimensions (folded): 9 x 1.5 x 6.5 in (22.9 x 3.8 x 16.5 cm)
Video about Goal Zero 41022 Guide 10 Plus Solar Recharging Kit package:
Grab Your Goal Zero 41022 Guide 10 Plus Solar Recharging Kit Now!