The Windy Nation 100 Watt Solar Kit is a complete high quality kit that contains everything you need to produce solar energy fast and easy.
You can use it to power your RV vehicle, boat, off grid home, cabin or as a backup power generator.
The 100W solar kit includes:
- 100W rated high quality UL 1703 certified WindyNation polycrystalline solar panel
- 30A Solar PWM Charge controller with digital display and battery temperature sensor for more accurate following and controlling of battery’s charging and discharging processes. The Charge controller can work with 12V and 24V nominal voltage. Therefore, it can be used for connecting up to four 100W solar panels at 12V nominal voltage for 12V battery bank and up to eight 100W solar panels at 24V nominal system voltage for 24V battery bank. The charge controller is easy to set up so as to increase battery life cycle in accordance with its important charging and discharging parameters like low voltage disconnect and etc. These parameters can be easily adjusted using the front buttons of the charge controller. The digital display reports all important information about charging current, current battery voltage and etc.
- 40 feet 12AWG Solar Cable
- MC4 connectors for fast and easy waterproof connection
- mounting hardware
- installation manual
- You need to buy additionally a 12V deep cycle battery in order to store solar energy for powering your DC devices and one DC-AC inverter to power your AC devices.
The solar kit may provide about 300 Watt hours daily depending on solar energy available at your location. If you need more power just increase the number of solar panels.
Go Solar Now!
Frequently Bought Together
This item: WindyNation 100 Watt Solar Panel Off-Grid RV Boat Kit with LCD PWM Charge Controller + Solar Cable + MC4 Connectors + Mounting Brackets$179.99