This 100W rated Monocrystalline Solar Panel is the Renogy’s bestselling flagship product.
It’s high efficiency and small size makes it perfect for your off-grid needs.
Reliable Solar Panel: Specially designed to withstand high winds, snow load and hail.
Encapsulated in a corrosion resistant aluminium frame.
You can use it for:
-powering your RV vehicles or boat
– when you are camping
-building an off grid solar power system
These solar panels can be used for a solar power system with 12V nominal voltage.
The main advantage of this solar panel is that it comes with a set of MC4 connectors and diodes allowing you effortlessly to connect several solar panels in series to :
- Get more solar power
- Obtain higher nominal voltage:24V or 48V.
These solar panels has rated 100Wp STC solar power which can deliver during the summer time with ideal solar panels tilting about:
-( 500 -595) W on average for whole USA territory at averaged summer Peak Sun Hours = (6-7) h
– ( 500 -595) W on average for whole UK territory at summer Peak Sun Hours = (6-7) h
-up to 500-680 W on average for Australia at averaged summer Peak Sun Hours = (6-8) h
(The above calculated data take into account 25% solar power losses due to high temperature. Please take into account that inside the solar panel the temperature may reach about (140-158) °F (Fahrenheit ) (60-70) °C (Celsius) which in turn decreases the solar power produced )
Solar Panel’s Technical, Mechanical characteristics and Warranty:
- Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.29A
- Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.5V
- Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.75A
- Output Cables: 4.0 mm2 (0.006 in2), 800mm (31.5 in)
- Connectors: MC4 Connectors
- prebuilt diodes assembled in a junction box
- long lasting aluminium frame
- Can Withstand high wind (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa)
- Size of 100W Monocrystalline Solar Panel: 47-1/16″ X 21-5/16″ x 1-7/8″
- Warranty: 25-year transferable power output warranty: 5-year/95% efficiency rate, 10-year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
5-year material and workmanship warranty