The book “The Truth About Solar Panels:The Book That Solar Manufacturers, Vendors, Installers And DIY Scammers Don’t Want You To Read” is about solar photovoltaic panels and their features.
The book is intended as a competent reply to all the info resources of doubtful quality, that are flooding the web.
You can find the main solar panels types described and their most important features and parameters reviewed from a practical point of view.
Solar photovoltaic users are revealed how to compare various types of solar panels in order to choose the most proper ones for their project.
A special part of the book deals with cheap, secondhand and home-made solar electric panels – you will know their pros and cons, how to estimate them, how to use them and where to get them from.
You are going to see a working example of how to assess a small solar electric system based on DIY solar panels.
The book is unique in the way it presents all the information – it is easy-to-read, contains a lot of applicable examples, and offers a number of practical tips you can use immediately.
The authors of the book are practicing electrical engineers with both huge knowledge and experience in the area of renewable energy, which help them to present even the most sophisticated matter in a straightforward way that is easy-to-understand by a broad audience.
The book reveals you in a concise and impartial manner the essence of photovoltaic panels you should know in order not to lose your money in a vague, long-term investment.
No matter whether intend to design and build a solar electric system by yourself, hire a professional to install a system designed by you or just buy a PV system, you need to know the correct terminology about photovoltaics, as well as be advised how manage your solar project.
Do you know that selecting the right type of solar panels is 80% responsible for the performance of a solar power system?
“The Truth About Solar Panels” could save you both money and trouble for many years to come, as it provides you with:
- Accessible and applicable info about different types of solar panels – description, features, pros&cons, possible risks or hazards.
- Honestly compares and reveals advantages and disadvantages of brand new, second hand and do-it-yourself solar panels in a unique manner.
The book could also help you by:
- Advising you how to choose the best solar panel in terms of price performance suitable for the solar system you needs
- Preparing you how to quickly find some typical marketing tricks used by solar vendors to sell you an overpriced solar equipment that might turn out to be both underperforming and of questionable warranty
- Revealing you how to quickly evaluate various solar quotes and shortlist just the most advantageous ones.
The book is written for anyone seeking practical information about solar electric panels – essential features, performance and how to select them. It can also be used by do-it-yourself solar enthusiasts, potential investors in solar power, people working in the sales and marketing area of solar power and green energy industry and many others keen in solar power and renewable energy.
You could benefit from this book regardless of whether you are a customer or a solar seller, since you can use it:
- As a help guide while planning and designing your PV system
- To provide you with some tips while surfing the web for solar panels
- To prepare you for contacts with solar vendors and installers.
Get the book “The Truth About Solar Panels” now and start your solar project today!
Frequently Bought Together
This item: The Truth About Solar Panels: The Book That Solar Manufacturers, Vendors, Installers And DIY Scammers Don't Want You To Read$15.47